Roger A. Reid is a writer and founder of SuccessPoint360, a website offering advice and strategies for enhancing professional and personal development. A certified NLP trainer with degrees in engineering and business, Roger draws on his background as a fourteen-year corporate employee, business owner, and management consultant to help others achieve higher levels of career success and personal fulfillment in the real world. Roger is the author of Speak Up! A Step-by-Step Method to Conquer Your Fears and Give an Amazing Speech, a powerful system of tools and techniques on how to tame your nerves and deliver your presentation with skill and confidence. His newest book, Navigating the Corporate Maze is scheduled for publication in Summer 2020. Follow Roger at SuccessPoint360.com, LinkedIn, Medium, Twitter, and Facebook.
Available on Amazon
- How to Tame Your Nerves Before Giving a Speech
- How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future?
- Are You Ready to Start Your Own Business?
- Are You Really Cut Out To Be The Boss?
- How Do You Know When It’s Time To Leave?
- The Key to Aging Without Apology or Regret? Become the Exception!
- Is it Time to Sue Your Employer?