Roger A. Reid is a writer and founder of SuccessPoint360, a website offering advice and strategies for enhancing professional and personal development. A certified NLP trainer with degrees in engineering and business, Roger draws on his background as a fourteen-year corporate employee, business owner, and management consultant to help others achieve higher levels of career success and personal fulfillment in the real world. Roger is the author of Speak Up! A Step-by-Step Method to Conquer Your Fears and Give an Amazing Speech, a powerful system of tools and techniques on how to tame your nerves and deliver your presentation with skill and confidence. His newest book, Navigating the Corporate Maze is scheduled for publication in Spring 2020. Follow Roger at SuccessPoint360.com, LinkedIn, Medium, Twitter, Facebook, Thrive, and Instagram.
Available on Amazon
- Leapfrog Your Way to the Job You Really Want!
- Life Lessons About Integrity, Responsibility, and Generosity From a Small-Town Grocer and an Immigrant Gardener
- Turn the Page
- Is Your Job a Gateway to What You Really Want to Do?
- A 7-Step Method to Solve Life’s Major Problems
- Can’t Think of Anything to be Grateful For?
- What Did Your Father Do During the War?
- I Forgot How to Say “No”
- How to Tame Your Nerves Before Giving a Speech
- How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future?