You’ve thought about it – leaving your job for a new career. Maybe the circumstances surrounding your work and career have been changing. Or maybe you’ve acquired a new manager whose ideas conflict with yours. Regardless of the reason, you’re not happy. And you’re sure there’s a better career choice for you. But for some reason, you stay. Sure, you’ve talked to recruiters and updated your resume. But you haven’t been able to take that final step that puts you in front of a potential new boss. So what’s stopping you? Click Here for More Info and Show Notes.
Available on Amazon
- Is Your Career Sustainable?
- 8 Tips To Master Your Communication Skills
- How To Create A Life Of Authenticity
- Want To Make Better Choices? Try Separating The Decision From The Deadline
- How Do You Decide If Good is Good Enough?
- How I Broke The Habit Of Making A Dream List
- 4 Suggestions For Being Helpful Without Losing Yourself In The Process