With a third of the year behind us, the end of April signifies an important milestone—a four month benchmark for the goal-setting exercise that’s been a traditional part of each new year. Four months ago, many of us were writing down our resolutions and setting goals … how’s everyone doing?Read More
I was talking with a friend in the gym last week. We were discussing our “personal demons,” the things we know are bad for us, but still require a mile of mental barbed-wire to keep them away from corrupting the parts of our lives we value the most …Read More
I did it because it was expected of me . . . If I hadn’t, I would have disappointed my parents and my friends would have felt sorry for me—maybe even pitied me. And that would have made me feel like a loser. But I didn’t have to worry. I’d done the right thing …Read More
Available on Amazon
- Leapfrog Your Way to the Job You Really Want!
- Life Lessons About Integrity, Responsibility, and Generosity From a Small-Town Grocer and an Immigrant Gardener
- Turn the Page
- Is Your Job a Gateway to What You Really Want to Do?
- A 7-Step Method to Solve Life’s Major Problems
- Can’t Think of Anything to be Grateful For?
- What Did Your Father Do During the War?
- I Forgot How to Say “No”
- How to Tame Your Nerves Before Giving a Speech
- How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future?