We accumulate a lot of “stuff” during a year of living, and spring is traditionally the time to sort it out, dust it off, and throw away what is no longer useful or necessary. The best place to begin? With our own thoughts, opinions, and beliefs …Read More
I did it because it was expected of me . . . If I hadn’t, I would have disappointed my parents and my friends would have felt sorry for me—maybe even pitied me. And that would have made me feel like a loser. But I didn’t have to worry. I’d done the right thing …Read More
Available on Amazon
- Is Your Job a Gateway to What You Really Want to Do?
- A 7-Step Method to Solve Life’s Major Problems
- Can’t Think of Anything to be Grateful For?
- What Did Your Father Do During the War?
- I Forgot How to Say “No”
- How to Tame Your Nerves Before Giving a Speech
- How Much Power Does the Past Have Over Your Future?
- The Fine “Art” of Argument
- It’s Not Luck . . . It’s Still Who You Know (Or Meet!)
- Zen For Skeptics (and Engineers)